Top 3 Cryptocurrency Apps of 2021
In a year full of trading booms, the cryptocurrency craze, and the explosion of investing apps, you’re probably familiar with cryptos like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum. Maybe you’ve even invested in some of them. And in such a time focused on online trading and the potential of cryptocurrency, it’s important to know which trading resources and tools are available—which is why you might be wondering: what’s the best cryptocurrency app out there?
We’ve compiled a list of the top 3 cryptocurrency apps of 2021: Robinhood, eToro, and Coinbase. Read on to find out more and to see which one is best for you.
What Are Cryptocurrency Apps?
Cryptocurrency apps are apps that allow you to buy, invest, and sell cryptocurrencies. Usually, you connect your bank account number or your debit card to purchase cryptocurrencies. Along with crypto, many of these apps also feature stock trading options.
7 Popular Cryptocurrencies
Most cryptocurrency apps will feature the following crypto options:
Founded on the principle that financial systems should be built to work for everyone, Robinhood is a great beginner’s app. They feature weekly newsletters (dubbed Robinhood Snacks), mini investment lessons, and sign-on stock bonuses. Robinhood also further increases accessibility by allowing traders to purchase fractional shares. This means that you can invest however much you want—from one dollar to a thousand—no matter the price of the share.
Robinhood also offers other great features like:
– Real-time trading, which means that you’ll always know the share price
– Commission-free investing so that you can have more money left over to invest
– IPO access to request shares from new companies before their stocks start being publicly traded
eToro’s vision is to open the global markets for everyone to trade and invest in in a simple and transparent way. They wanted to make trading accessible to anyone, anywhere while reducing dependency on traditional financial institutions. Founded in 2007, they have stayed true to their vision by providing the following features:
– Popular cryptocurrencies available to purchase
– Ability to explore professionally managed portfolios
– Stock trading and investing
– The flexibility of buying bitcoin with a debit card or bank account
– Accessible to over 140 countries
Coinbase is another popular trading platform. With over 56 million users in more than 100 countries, its large and varied customer base attests to the fact that Coinbase is a trusted cryptocurrency app. Coinbase was started in 2012 by Brian Armstrong and has since seen nine years filled with success and a growing number of users.
Like Robinhood, Coinbase is good for beginners and has a realm of features, including:
– Recurring buying options to slowly build your portfolio
– Cryptocurrency stored in Coinbase’s servers is insurance protected
– Lessons on certain cryptocurrencies (that you can earn up to $25 worth of crypto from)
The Up-and-Coming Crypto App
Along with these three apps, GammaRey is an up-and-coming global fintech platform that will feature crypto and so much more. GammaRey’s mission is to provide consumers and businesses with the opportunity to leverage existing and new to market innovative financial solutions. Services will include:
– Online payments and transactions
– Global remittance
– Online marketplace
– Lending and insurance
Comments are closed.